My Body Couture Yamuna Body Rolling Teacher Training Live Google Training Parts 1 and 2
This product is currently sold out.
- Mondays and Wednesdays 1-4pm MST
- April 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 27
- Mondays and Wednesdays 1-4pm MST
- May 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24
Created by Yamuna Zake, Yamuna® Body Rolling (YBR) is a Body Sustainability practice and self-therapy. It provides a thorough teaching and understanding of anatomy and physiology of the skeleton and soft tissue as a basis for learning self-correcting routines that help re-align, adjust and maintain every part of the body. It will improve range of motion, enhance performance, and prevent injuries or breakdowns in the body.
This is the starting point for studying all of the Yamuna® modalities.
This revamped training is a course combining a strong experiential approach to learning your anatomy along with the 25 years of experience gained through teaching and training practitioners in Yamuna® Body Rolling.
This certification uses the AnatomyU® program to guide the student through working each muscle to assure it is switched on. This means that you learn how to build each consecutive muscle in an area of the body and see the importance of each muscle in building the entirety of the body. Using your own body as your laboratory, your self-study brings you to a level of expertise in knowing how the body’s structure is put together. This makes you highly efficient in helping others problem solve and self-heal. Taking time to learn from your own body the wonders of the logic and order that are possible when you put each piece back together gives you the tools to improve your work in whatever modality you are already using.
The purpose of this program is to learn how to reorganize the human structure so that it works up to its true potential. The combination of AnatomyU and Yamuna® Body Rolling prepare you to be able to teach all the basic lines of YBR to both group classes and individuals. In most cases basic YBR classes help people to greatly improve their alignment, range of motion, and structural problems. When people need more help in problem solving the strong anatomy knowledge gained from AnatomyU allows you to focus with more detail on the muscles which need to be worked with greater attention. The combination of AnatomyU and YBR also allow teachers to be much more flexible in their class offerings. Classes can be partial YBR with special focus on muscles in the area that is being focused on during that class
We know from experience that people who take a Yamuna® training greatly improve in their own bodies and in their self-awareness.
The desire to go deeper into the amazing lessons that are possible to learn from the body grows with each day of this training.
The desire to learn more and more through the body’s messages grows exponentially and leads practitioners onto learning more and more of the work.
WHO IS THIS CERTIFICATION TRAINING FOR:
• Anyone who is already trained in a specific modality and wants greater skills in assessing and problem solving and adding self-help programs into their existing practices. This includes Pilates, Gyrotonic, Yoga, Dance, Martial arts, fitness instructors, Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Chiropractors, and Osteopaths.
• People who are looking to deepen their own self care or for a career change and who have been healed through one of the Yamuna® modalities and want to share this work with others.
• Health and wellness coaches who want to add self-help modalities to help train people in self-help care.
• Athletes who are interested in their personal best and who want to have the knowledge to help them prevent and heal their injuries.
Anyone looking for a career and life change. It doesn’t matter your age or shape. This training will help you move better and will increase your knowledge base of your body so that you function and live better. It’s only a matter of time before this translates to helping others.
The Yamuna® Body Rolling Foundations Training blends superbly with all other modalities because it improves the body’s function, mobility and wellness.
“A ball is just a ball without the right education” -Yamuna Zake