More than helping rebuild and repair muscle after a workout, plant-based protein helps you to find balance for overall wellness. Superfood Protein is an unflavored organic plant-based protein with mushrooms and adaptogens you can easily shake and sip, or blend into your favorite smoothie recipe.
WITH NOTHING TO HIDE
Most protein powders leave a lot to be desired. That’s why we knew we had to scoop to the next level and change this industry. Four Sigmatic Organic Superfood Protein has: No gums. No fillers. No stevia. It’s Organic. Vegan. Gluten-free. With every single ingredient listed. Instead of gums and fillers, you get a full 18g of unflavored plant-based organic protein powder with effective doses of functional mushrooms and adaptogens. There’s organic Reishi, Lion’s Mane, Chaga, Turkey Tail, and Cordyceps, plus adaptogens Ashwagandha and Eleuthero. Rather than add sketchy “Natural Flavors,” it’s unflavored. Honestly, it’s like the flavor with no opinion, tabula rasa. It’s a blank slate so you can shake and sip, or blend into your favorite smoothie recipe.
THE DO-IT-ALL-IN-ONE SCOOP TO BUILD WELLNESS
- 18g sustainably sourced plant-based protein
- 1000mg total functional mushrooms and 500mg adaptogens
- No gums, no fillers, no stevia, no whey! Way.
- Add 1 scoop and 12 fl. oz. of water to a shaker cup with ice, shake, and enjoy morning or afternoon.
- Or add 1 scoop to your favorite smoothie recipe. Need somewhere to start? Try with cacao powder and frozen banana with a cup of non-dairy milk. Or leafy greens and frozen pineapple with fresh coconut water.
MIX. SIP. REPAIR.
Ingredients:Organic Superfood Protein Blend (Organic Pea Protein, Organic Hemp Protein, Organic Chia Protein, Organic Pumpkin Protein, Organic Coconut Protein Powders), Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Eleuthero, Organic Cordyceps, Organic Lion’s Mane, Organic Reishi, Organic Turkey Tail, Organic Chaga, Organic Lucuma Powder, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Pink Himalayan Salt, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Monk Fruit Extract
HOW TO USE
Add 1 unflavored serving in a shaker cup or blender. Add 12 fl.oz. of
water, and shake or blend well into your favorite smoothie recipe.